Aldeer.com

Cameras?

Posted By: centralala

Cameras? - 05/08/17 08:10 PM

Ive had probably 12 - 15 different brands through the years and the best, longest lasting was a couple of cheap Simmons. Haven't fooled with cameras in several years but the need has arisen where I need one yesterday. What's the best, longest lasting out there now? Gonna be several different opinions and that's OK. I will probably go with the one name and model that majority recommend.
Posted By: ColeT

Re: Cameras? - 05/08/17 08:11 PM

Browning
Posted By: Rmart30

Re: Cameras? - 05/08/17 08:29 PM

I used to love the moultrie when they had the M80's. The newer ones A20i especially suck and they have no repair service if its out of the warranty period.

I have now went mostly with Primos truth cams and have been happy. Easy set up and much better pics than the latest Moultries.
Posted By: dBmV

Re: Cameras? - 05/08/17 08:44 PM

Browning hands down. I have a bunch of different brands and the browning is best by far.
Posted By: Remington270

Re: Cameras? - 05/08/17 08:56 PM

Browning Strike Force
Posted By: N2TRKYS

Re: Cameras? - 05/08/17 08:59 PM

My best cameras are Reconyx brand. I've been using the same cameras for over 10 years with no issues.
Posted By: sawdust

Re: Cameras? - 05/08/17 09:03 PM

Browning
Posted By: centralala

Re: Cameras? - 05/08/17 09:05 PM

Originally Posted By: N2TRKYS
My best cameras are Reconyx brand. I've been using the same cameras for over 10 years with no issues.

Dang, that's unheard of. I would expect around 3 years as being good. Don't believe I ever had one last over 3 years. And as I said, that's a bunch of different brands and models.
Posted By: 5Pages

Re: Cameras? - 05/08/17 09:08 PM

Originally Posted By: Remington270
Browning Strike Force

X2..clear pictures
Posted By: N2TRKYS

Re: Cameras? - 05/08/17 09:08 PM

Originally Posted By: centralala
Originally Posted By: N2TRKYS

Dang, that's unheard of. I would expect around 3 years as being good. Don't believe I ever had one last over 3 years. And as I said, that's a bunch of different brands and models.

My Coverts fit into the 3 year range. I'm not gonna buy anymore of them. I don't like their lazy trigger.
Posted By: GKelly

Re: Cameras? - 05/08/17 09:18 PM

Ill second the browning strike force got a couple on sale a couple years ago love them easy to operate and take good photos day and night dont really need a built in viewing screen when u can plug an SD card reader that costs 10 bucks into your phone on spot so i wouldnt waste the money on one with a screen
Posted By: tbest3

Re: Cameras? - 05/08/17 10:13 PM

I've ran nothing but moultrie over the years but it's about time for a change. I've heard nothing but good things about brownings I think I'll give them a try next.
Posted By: Bamaturkeykilla

Re: Cameras? - 05/08/17 10:42 PM

Originally Posted By: 5Pages
Browning Strike Force

X2..clear pictures

X3
Posted By: ScentFreeHunter

Re: Cameras? - 05/09/17 07:52 AM

I have 3 Browning cameras, and they all work great. For the price, I don't know that you can do any better. I agree about Moultrie, the older ones from 10 years ago were pretty good, but the newer ones suck.
Posted By: WildlifeBiologist

Re: Cameras? - 05/09/17 08:12 AM

You can get Browning Strike Force refurbs on eBay in the $75 range.
Posted By: Shaneomac2

Re: Cameras? - 05/09/17 08:22 AM

Browning Strike Force
Posted By: SuperSpike

Re: Cameras? - 05/09/17 09:04 AM

Originally Posted By: WildlifeBiologist
You can get Browning Strike Force refurbs on eBay in the $75 range.

Have you bought any of the refurbs or had any issue with any of them? I see them alot on ebay but hesitated to buy them.
Posted By: MarksOutdoors

Re: Cameras? - 05/09/17 09:37 AM

Best, most reliable cams for the money....Browning Strike Force and Stealth Cam G42 NG.
Posted By: WildlifeBiologist

Re: Cameras? - 05/09/17 10:11 AM

Not yet but I plan to try a few. The key is to buy from a factory authorized refurb supplier.
Posted By: chris3954

Re: Cameras? - 05/10/17 06:28 PM

I believe Dicks Sporting Goods has the Browning Black Out cams on sale
Posted By: James

Re: Cameras? - 05/10/17 06:43 PM

Every brand I've had has crapped out on me. I just purchase whatever's on sale and replace when it craps out grin Now i do have an Old moultrie that runs on Ds that's been going strong for 7 years..
Posted By: Jarod

Re: Cameras? - 05/11/17 10:59 AM

Not to beat a dead horse, but nothing but Browning Strike Force on my place. I have been replacing every other brand that dies with these. Great Camera.
© 2024 ALDEER.COM