Aldeer.com

Looking to trade a few hunts in Cullman for some teaching.

Posted By: tarmac3030

Looking to trade a few hunts in Cullman for some teaching. - 12/02/16 06:03 PM

I'm a newish deer hunter. Have 100 acre family tract in Cullman. Looking for help from an experienced hunter to teach me the ropes on scouting, where to put stands, blinds, and cameras. PM me if interested. I'm going in the morning if anybody is free.
Posted By: Megatrondiablo

Re: Looking to trade a few hunts in Cullman for some teaching. - 12/02/16 08:03 PM

Sounds like a win win here. I would take you up on it if I were closer.
Posted By: tarmac3030

Re: Looking to trade a few hunts in Cullman for some teaching. - 12/02/16 08:12 PM

I have good dear on property... I don't know how to post pics or I'd post em up.
Posted By: FurFlyin

Re: Looking to trade a few hunts in Cullman for some teaching. - 12/02/16 08:29 PM

Originally Posted By: tarmac3030
I have good dear on property... I don't know how to post pics or I'd post em up.

Here's some free teaching. Be tight lipped about what you've got on that 100 acre farm.
Posted By: MarksOutdoors

Re: Looking to trade a few hunts in Cullman for some teaching. - 12/02/16 08:38 PM

Originally Posted By: FurFlyin
Originally Posted By: tarmac3030

Here's some free teaching. Be tight lipped about what you've got on that 100 acre farm.

thumbup Most guys on here are professional smart Alecks but they are in general a great crowd and good resources of knowledge. Gotta' be somebody up your way that can help you out.
Posted By: MTeague

Re: Looking to trade a few hunts in Cullman for some teaching. - 12/02/16 08:42 PM

Im 10 minutes from cullman....pm me
Posted By: Atoler

Re: Looking to trade a few hunts in Cullman for some teaching. - 12/02/16 08:57 PM

I'll be glad to help, shoot me a pm
Posted By: turkey_killer

Re: Looking to trade a few hunts in Cullman for some teaching. - 12/02/16 09:27 PM

I live in cullman. Can't help tomorrow but I could show you what to look for.
Posted By: JOKER

Re: Looking to trade a few hunts in Cullman for some teaching. - 12/03/16 12:32 AM

Pm me and ill be glad to help.
Posted By: ScoutsOut

Re: Looking to trade a few hunts in Cullman for some teaching. - 12/06/16 11:44 AM

PM sent
Posted By: Reno

Re: Looking to trade a few hunts in Cullman for some teaching. - 12/06/16 11:52 AM

Trade out?? I got a good property that ill show you sign and what to look for, then apply to your property. Hunt for hunt? im in hayden, 30 minutes from cullman
Posted By: jmudler

Re: Looking to trade a few hunts in Cullman for some teaching. - 12/06/16 12:24 PM

Originally Posted By: Reno
Trade out?? I got a good property that ill show you sign and what to look for, then apply to your property. Hunt for hunt? im in hayden, 30 minutes from cullman

That is a win win......smooth move Reno.
Posted By: inatree

Re: Looking to trade a few hunts in Cullman for some teaching. - 12/06/16 04:53 PM

Offer still stands tarmac3030 from before.
Posted By: 2Dogs

Re: Looking to trade a few hunts in Cullman for some teaching. - 12/06/16 05:41 PM

If you were closer I'd help you and wouldn't want a hunt or any payment. Would do me more good for you to kill a big buck on your place than me. Good luck to ya.
Posted By: Wiley Coyote

Re: Looking to trade a few hunts in Cullman for some teaching. - 12/06/16 07:25 PM

Originally Posted By: 2Dogs
If you were closer I'd help you and wouldn't want a hunt or any payment. Would do me more good for you to kill a big buck on your place than me. Good luck to ya.

^^^^ This. Good luck.
Posted By: buckbrush

Re: Looking to trade a few hunts in Cullman for some teaching. - 12/06/16 07:48 PM

Tarmac like others have said be very tight lipped on deer you post alot of Internet stalkers out there just waiting. I would be glad to help you out some time no payment necessary I own small acreage not to far from you and might be able to help with some strategy and do's and dont's on your property. Shoot me a pm if you want.
Posted By: turkey_killer

Re: Looking to trade a few hunts in Cullman for some teaching. - 12/06/16 10:56 PM

You can meet me at Bankhead one day around noon and we'll go scouting and then you can go home and scout your property. I don't even have to know where it is.
Posted By: ridgestalker

Re: Looking to trade a few hunts in Cullman for some teaching. - 12/06/16 11:14 PM

100 acres isn't alot of ground so the main thing is to come into it from down wind. If it's got any hills etc study how a north or south wind moves over the place.
© 2024 ALDEER.COM