Aldeer.com

Evergreen bear on game cam

Posted By: Bwood

Evergreen bear on game cam - 11/10/15 09:58 PM

[img:center][img]http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f...~original[/img][/img]

Im not good at posting pics so you will have to click the link.... But my buddy just pulled my card on camera we put out a few weeks ago. This dude was on it.... I told him i had seen what I had thought were bear tracks and no one believed me. Id say this confirms my suspicion hahaha
Posted By: ColeT

Re: Evergreen bear on game cam - 11/10/15 10:08 PM

Having a tough time believing with a bear that big
Posted By: metalmuncher

Re: Evergreen bear on game cam - 11/10/15 10:09 PM

Without seeing the head, you cant be too sure about these things. You sure it isn't a black rabbit? grin
Posted By: extreme heights hunter

Re: Evergreen bear on game cam - 11/10/15 10:11 PM

Your yard?
Posted By: trox28

Re: Evergreen bear on game cam - 11/10/15 10:17 PM

Hmmm

Re: Evergreen bear on game cam - 11/10/15 10:18 PM

I told my buddy i knew no one would believe this but yeah its real. three weeks ago i found a set of what i thought were bear tracks about 100yds away in a swamp off this food plot. I have another camera in that swamp im checking friday that Im hoping got him on camera too. This property is near the main evregreen exit off I 65
Posted By: Ben2

Re: Evergreen bear on game cam - 11/10/15 10:33 PM

That's a fat joker! Weird that it is exactly 12:00 and odd that there is no pic of him coming to the feeder or going away from it, but it is definately a bear.

Re: Evergreen bear on game cam - 11/10/15 10:34 PM

Well...If that's real you got a bigass bear running around.Watch behind you walking in before daylight and out after dark.Bears like to sneak up behind people in the dark.
Posted By: johndeere5036

Re: Evergreen bear on game cam - 11/10/15 10:35 PM

I've hunted right there for years and that is a first bear sighting I've ever heard of in that area. I bet if he comes up on you while your bow hunting you will probably need a new pair of underwear

Re: Evergreen bear on game cam - 11/10/15 10:36 PM

Im going back friday and Ill post another picture of this feeder in the day time. My buddy pulled this card off my camera this weekend when i was in ttown so i dont have the rest of the pictures.
Posted By: metalmuncher

Re: Evergreen bear on game cam - 11/10/15 10:41 PM

Originally Posted By: Bwood
Im going back friday and Ill post another picture of this feeder in the day time. My buddy pulled this card off my camera this weekend when i was in ttown so i dont have the rest of the pictures.

You don't reckon that your buddy is a prankster do you? I don't know you, or him, or anything about the area, but that thought just came to mind. If so, seeing that you have now posted it on the WWW, he must be a gggoooood prankster.

Re: Evergreen bear on game cam - 11/10/15 10:46 PM

Hahaha We just put that feeder/camera out a few days before this picture was taken. Ive been on here enough to know not to post fake pictures hahaha. I text a buddy before posting this and told him, Im going to post this but no one will believe me. But im going to get a picture of me standing next to this friday and post it for the haters. Im two hours away or I would have already done that lol
Posted By: RMFT

Re: Evergreen bear on game cam - 11/10/15 10:58 PM

I'd take that feeder down. We have bears on our place for the first time ever as of this summer and they've demolished those same feeders.. Twisted the legs like a twist tie to get the corn.

Re: Evergreen bear on game cam - 11/10/15 10:58 PM

Hahaha We just put that feeder/camera out a few days before this picture was taken. Ive been on here enough to know not to post fake pictures hahaha. I text a buddy before posting this and told him, Im going to post this but no one will believe me. But im going to get a picture of me standing next to this friday and post it for the haters. Im two hours away or I would have already done that lol

Unless you are standing by the bear you are not gonna prove a whole lot.

Re: Evergreen bear on game cam - 11/10/15 11:05 PM

You think i photoshopped the bear? Really hahahaha..... If i was that good I damn sure wouldnt be selling air conditioners for a living.
Posted By: SuperSpike

Re: Evergreen bear on game cam - 11/10/15 11:06 PM

I believe you. Not from my own experience but ive heard of bears south of there. He's big for sure. Is that a bird feeder on that pole in the background and to the right? Or what is that?

Re: Evergreen bear on game cam - 11/10/15 11:14 PM

I think that is just a tree. It does look like a feeder but there isnt one down there, just a shooting house behind this.
Posted By: blade

Re: Evergreen bear on game cam - 11/10/15 11:15 PM

One killed on the interstate near evergreen not too long ago and one in peterman a few years back both by cars. Thru the woods not far from peterman to evergreen. I can believe it. Not like it was black panther or such.....
Posted By: hallb

Re: Evergreen bear on game cam - 11/10/15 11:17 PM

Is your buddy good with Photoshop? You got that feeder concreted to the ground?

Re: Evergreen bear on game cam - 11/10/15 11:18 PM

Hopefully my other camera on the swamp will have pictures of this beast. Im bowhunting there sat so I would prefer he not come out then, I may sh!t myself if so.

Re: Evergreen bear on game cam - 11/10/15 11:21 PM

His phone speaks the words in his texts because he has terrible eyes haha.... So i doubt he even knows what photo shop is
Posted By: jawbone

Re: Evergreen bear on game cam - 11/10/15 11:28 PM

He keeps standing like that when that feeder goes off and you'll be dealing with a blind bear that functions by smell and hearing.
Posted By: swamp_fever2002

Re: Evergreen bear on game cam - 11/10/15 11:38 PM

Originally Posted By: blade
One killed on the interstate near evergreen not too long ago and one in peterman a few years back both by cars. Thru the woods not far from peterman to evergreen. I can believe it. Not like it was black panther or such.....

Correct, it was hit by a truck driver near mile marker 92 a few years back.

Re: Evergreen bear on game cam - 11/10/15 11:40 PM

I'm not saying its not true by no means.Hell we have had a few spotted here in Chilton Co recently but that's a bigass bear.

Re: Evergreen bear on game cam - 11/10/15 11:46 PM

The size of him is what shocked me... Not the fact its a bear. They have seen bears here ten twenty years ago, but not in the 2000's.
Posted By: hallb

Re: Evergreen bear on game cam - 11/10/15 11:51 PM

Bwood - please tell me you hunt from this "stand" in your photobucket!

Posted By: timbercruiser

Re: Evergreen bear on game cam - 11/10/15 11:52 PM

I wouldn't doubt there was a bear near Evergreen at all.
Posted By: gobblebox

Re: Evergreen bear on game cam - 11/11/15 12:02 AM

I've hunted above Owassa which is north of evergreen my whole life and prolly 20-25 years ago we had a momma bear and two cubs on our place one deer season,we had saw where they had dug in a bank around some old trees and stumps and about a week or so later a guy saw them in a food plot one afternoon,we haven't seen any since

Re: Evergreen bear on game cam - 11/11/15 12:04 AM

Hahaha I strap it to the tree. I found it in the woods someone else in the club before used it back there. Its ghetto but I shot a doe in it with a bow last year

Re: Evergreen bear on game cam - 11/11/15 12:07 AM

Yeah the old guys were telling me its been forever since they have seen any. Our camp is around 20 mile marker from the Conecuh sausage factory off the interstate
Posted By: James

Re: Evergreen bear on game cam - 11/11/15 12:11 AM

My buddy has bear tracks on his place in Marengo near Nanafalia..

Re: Evergreen bear on game cam - 11/11/15 12:40 AM

Originally Posted By: hallb

Lol..You damn cheapass

Re: Evergreen bear on game cam - 11/11/15 12:52 AM

More like broke ass

Originally Posted By: trox28

Lol..You damn cheapass

Re: Evergreen bear on game cam - 11/11/15 01:07 AM

More like broke ass

Lol..You damn cheapass

I know the feeling!!
Posted By: WidowMaker10

Re: Evergreen bear on game cam - 11/11/15 01:36 AM

I told you something doesn't look right haha. Looks like someone's backyard. Birdhouse pole, crepe myrtle, and well manicured...I'll apologize when I see a daylight picture from the same camera lol
Posted By: G/H

Re: Evergreen bear on game cam - 11/11/15 06:47 AM

Looks like a Martin house on a pole behind him. That's the cleanest swamp I've ever seen
Posted By: shootnmiss

Re: Evergreen bear on game cam - 11/11/15 08:39 AM

I love the fact that some people call bullshit when they are totally clueless. If the man says the pic is real then take his word on it until he gives us a reason to not believe him.

Re: Evergreen bear on game cam - 11/11/15 08:47 AM

Did you put this particular camera out with your buddy?? This one is obviously not in a swamp but in a yard somewhere, have you ever seen where this camera is?

That is a giant bear where ever it is
Posted By: shootnmiss

Re: Evergreen bear on game cam - 11/11/15 09:14 AM

Hey, I'm clueless too, I'm the first to admit. Wouldn't know know this guy if he walked up and nut kicked me. I'm just saying that people always question based on their opinion. I killed a DB rattler in Etowah Co before. Told about on here and was told that I was a dumbass. I KNOW I told the truth. Point being this guy may be to. wink
Posted By: Hoytdad10

Re: Evergreen bear on game cam - 11/11/15 09:26 AM

Read the original post. He said the camera is on a food plot 100 yards away from the swamp. He saw what he thought were bear tracks in the swamp.

Re: Evergreen bear on game cam - 11/11/15 09:49 AM

Originally Posted By: WidowMaker10
I told you something doesn't look right haha. Looks like someone's backyard. Birdhouse pole, crepe myrtle, and well manicured...I'll apologize when I see a daylight picture from the same camera lol

I didn't even look at the background when I first looked at it but just went back and looked again.You're right.Looks like a Bradford Pear on the left and that's definitely a Crepe myrtle on the right. Also you can plainly see the Martin house on top of that pole...Can't wait to see the daytime pics.Also if you look close looks like a wood privacy fence or something starting between the Crepe Myrtle and the pole.

Re: Evergreen bear on game cam - 11/11/15 10:05 AM

[img:center][img]http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f240/brannon2/IMG_7244_zpshpq2be6f.jpg~original[/img][/img]

He just sent me this other picture of the bear!

[img]http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f240/brannon2/IMG_7246_zpsckoksnm2.jpg~original[/img]

[img:center][img]http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f240/brannon2/IMG_7248_zpskbycpmkt.png~original[/img][/img]

This is a view of the foodplot from the shooting house straight ahead last year!

[img]http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f240/brannon2/IMG_7247_zpsap9zx0mh.png~original[/img]

This is a view out of the left window of the house near where the camera and feeder is but this is when it was flooded last year. That creek is flooded about 20 or 30 yards into the foodplot. About the edge of that water is where it would be. Ill post me standing by the feeder from the stealth cam friday, for you communist assholes that think its fake. Hahaha Once again I just hope I dont see this thing in the swamp when Im walking out of the woods this weekend!

Re: Evergreen bear on game cam - 11/11/15 10:11 AM

I will acccept only handwritten apology letters with a $20 check attached when I post a daytime picture!
Posted By: Turkey_neck

Re: Evergreen bear on game cam - 11/11/15 10:27 AM

Someone post the pics my phone won't show them.

Re: Evergreen bear on game cam - 11/11/15 10:27 AM

how do i post the picture on here without the link I cant figure it out?
Posted By: BhamFred

Re: Evergreen bear on game cam - 11/11/15 10:42 AM

nice bear...

Re: Evergreen bear on game cam - 11/11/15 11:15 AM

I'm convinced that you or somebody,has a giant bear on camera but I am a little confused about the background cause I still think that looks like a bird feeder on a pole. Its like a little house on top.

Re: Evergreen bear on game cam - 11/11/15 11:20 AM

Re: Evergreen bear on game cam - 11/11/15 11:21 AM

Posted for Bwood

Re: Evergreen bear on game cam - 11/11/15 11:34 AM

thanks man Ive tried for a while to post them

Re: Evergreen bear on game cam - 11/11/15 11:36 AM

Yeah its not a bird house if you zoom in you can see the branches coming off the tree. It does look like it though... But this is a food plot that butts up to a swamp.

Re: Evergreen bear on game cam - 11/11/15 11:40 AM

If I didn't know you as well as I do I wouldn't say anything but I think your hunting buddy is messing with you. There's definitely a big bear on that camera I just don't know if it came from the location your buddy said it did. I think he is either messing with you since you said you saw tracks or either he doesn't want you hunting in his honey hole haha. I also never would've said anything if you weren't so easy to get all fired up haha but it's too hard to pass up lol. You'll get a hand written apology when I see a clear daytime pic from the same camera same angle. You're high if you think I'm giving you $20 though

Re: Evergreen bear on game cam - 11/11/15 11:43 AM

Haha the countdown for friday has begun. Ill let you pay me in beer and then i will beat you at the spa because everyone knows Im better at golf than you!

Re: Evergreen bear on game cam - 11/11/15 11:53 AM

Haha the countdown for friday has begun. Ill let you pay me in beer and then i will beat you at the spa because everyone knows Im better at golf than you!

Hahaha deal

Re: Evergreen bear on game cam - 11/11/15 11:56 AM

Bwood, the daytime pics better back you up. If not everyone on the forum will know what all your friends already know. That you are a dumb ass.

Re: Evergreen bear on game cam - 11/11/15 11:57 AM

Dont be jealous becasue Im better at air conditioning than you!

Re: Evergreen bear on game cam - 11/11/15 12:07 PM

The more I study the pic the more I'm leaning towards a prank. Until I see daytime pics of the feeder/tree. I will gladly apologize if im wrong.
Posted By: Flats

Re: Evergreen bear on game cam - 11/11/15 12:08 PM

Back in the late 90's or early 20's a black bear was hit on I65 at evergreen exit. My mother was working for Dr. Jim Bricken, the veterinarian. The state troopers or wildlife officials brought the bear to his office.

Re: Evergreen bear on game cam - 11/11/15 12:17 PM

Am I going to have to kill this thing and tie it to my truck and drive around town for it to be real? Hahaha because correct me if Im wrong, but under no circumstances is it ok to kill a bear in bama is it?

Re: Evergreen bear on game cam - 11/11/15 12:17 PM

I never said you were lying,just the background is really throwing me off also after looking back at it.I'm just wanting to see daytime pics of you standing in front of the feeder at the same angle as the bear pics then I'll say its 100% legit.One things for damn sure I'd be speed walking to and from my stand.

Re: Evergreen bear on game cam - 11/11/15 12:19 PM

Am I going to have to kill this thing and tie it to my truck and drive around town for it to be real? Hahaha because correct me if Im wrong, but under no circumstances is it ok to kill a bear in bama is it?

Damn bear charged me..I feared for my life.You'll be fine and he'll make a damn nice rug.

Re: Evergreen bear on game cam - 11/11/15 12:26 PM

Yeah its not a bird house if you zoom in you can see the branches coming off the tree. It does look like it though... But this is a food plot that butts up to a swamp.

is there a crape myrtle in the food plot? No one is doubting the bear is real, just that the pic may be from another property. Have you ever seen the camera or did you put up the camera these pics are coming from?

Re: Evergreen bear on game cam - 11/11/15 12:35 PM

Guys I put the camera and the feeder out three days before the first picture..... On the sunday of opening weekend, the bear knocked over the feeder but didnt break it. This will all be settled friday!

Re: Evergreen bear on game cam - 11/11/15 12:46 PM

Awesome that's a big bear!

Re: Evergreen bear on game cam - 11/11/15 12:51 PM

I never said you were lying,just the background is really throwing me off also after looking back at it.I'm just wanting to see daytime pics of you standing in front of the feeder at the same angle as the bear pics then I'll say its 100% legit.One things for damn sure I'd be speed walking to and from my stand.

Wait til yall see how ugly this dude is!!!

Re: Evergreen bear on game cam - 11/11/15 12:54 PM

Guys I put the camera and the feeder out three days before the first picture..... On the sunday of opening weekend, the bear knocked over the feeder but didnt break it. This will all be settled friday!

You put up the feeder and camera but didn't someone else check the camera and send you these pictures? And didn't that same guy tell you the feeder was knocked over? You havent personally seen the feeder knocked over and checked the memory card correct? Lol

Re: Evergreen bear on game cam - 11/11/15 12:57 PM

Your an idiot Josh no response needed

Re: Evergreen bear on game cam - 11/11/15 01:04 PM

Haha ok I'm done busting your balls...thanks for being a good sport

Re: Evergreen bear on game cam - 11/11/15 01:07 PM

Haha you will not break me!
Posted By: Haybale

Re: Evergreen bear on game cam - 11/11/15 01:27 PM

Copy the IMG code and paste it into thread
Posted By: EarlPitts

Re: Evergreen bear on game cam - 11/11/15 01:38 PM

Was on a dove hunt in Safford last week. Sure looked like a bear track in a field I was hunting

Re: Evergreen bear on game cam - 11/11/15 01:54 PM

Is the guy that checked the camera the one that you didn't get along with last year? I remember you telling me you and the head of the club weren't the best of friends.
Just trying to stir the pot. laugh

Re: Evergreen bear on game cam - 11/11/15 02:12 PM

Here's your culprit.
Posted By: goodman_hunter

Re: Evergreen bear on game cam - 11/11/15 03:02 PM

Just curious, your buddy didnt happen to dress up as a bear for halloween did he. JK. it would be funny if his buddy did this and was waiting behind a tree with a bear costume and grabbed him.

Re: Evergreen bear on game cam - 11/11/15 03:04 PM

If I get scared by someone in a bear costume this weekend on our land I will quit hunting forever and shoot said person!

Re: Evergreen bear on game cam - 11/11/15 03:18 PM

If I get scared by someone in a bear costume this weekend on our land I will quit hunting forever and shoot said person!

Damn right..I got a buddy that thinks its funny when people hide in the woods after dark and jump out on people walking out.I have told him many times he would die if I don't drop my gun and run like hell.I don't play that chit.Ain't skeered of the dark but don't jump out from behind a bush after dark when I got a gun in my hand trying to be funny.

Re: Evergreen bear on game cam - 11/11/15 03:21 PM

nah my dumbass is the wrong person to do that to! If something walks up on me in the woulds with no flashlight its getting shot!

Re: Evergreen bear on game cam - 11/11/15 03:26 PM

I ain't gonna just shoot in the dark...but if something jumps out and hollers or grabs me chits about to get real.

Re: Evergreen bear on game cam - 11/11/15 03:30 PM

The worst is when you hear howling on all four sides of you from coyotes and all i have is a bow. I know they wont mess with you but it still is not a cool sound to hear in the pitch black woods.

Re: Evergreen bear on game cam - 11/11/15 03:35 PM

For sure make your hair stand up..Funny story..lol..I'm laughing just thinking bout it.Me and my brother was hunting a few years ago.We were on a clearcut we hunt that is separated by a dirtroad.I was on one side of the road he was on the other.Bout the time I got to the truck after dark I could see his flashlight casually easing up the road.Bout that time yotes went to hollering not far from him and that Damn flashlight went crazy bouncing up and down.He sped up when they sounded off.I've done the same thing but it was funny to see the light start bouncing around when they went to howling.

Re: Evergreen bear on game cam - 11/11/15 03:39 PM

Haha it gets me everytime.

Re: Evergreen bear on game cam - 11/11/15 03:54 PM

Haha! Thats funny. Me and my bro n law were hunting one day. We weren't close to each other at all. Those yokes started howling right beside my stand but I could see them because it was so thick. I swore up and down for the longest that bro n law was messing with me but he wasnt. Does make chills come over you.

Re: Evergreen bear on game cam - 11/11/15 03:56 PM

Bwood I was messing with you by posting that bear taking pics. I hope your right about your bear. I hate to question anyone's pics or kills but it's just the background that makes me wonder. You may be the last one laughing this wknd.

Re: Evergreen bear on game cam - 11/11/15 04:09 PM

Hey man i expected it, if you knew me like my two buddies posting do you would ragging me too. In this instance I am correct though only way I wouldnt be though is if the old guy has mad photoshopping skills. If thats the case he wins but aint no way thats the case lol. Ive been laughing about this all day with all my buddies, hell my own dad doesnt even believe me haha. so come monday when i get back to work. I will be owed a lot of free lunches and a few cases of beer. If you would like to offer a monetary donation I will accept rofl

Re: Evergreen bear on game cam - 11/11/15 04:28 PM

I aint giving you nothing. You still owe me for raising you for the last 6 years.

Re: Evergreen bear on game cam - 11/11/15 04:29 PM

Hahahahaha
Posted By: DoeNut

Re: Evergreen bear on game cam - 11/11/15 04:33 PM

correct me if Im wrong, but under no circumstances is it ok to kill a bear in bama is it?

Damn bear charged me..I feared for my life.You'll be fine and he'll make a damn nice rug.

Was thinking that myself but if that sucker is charging then its gonna die. If its black or brown then its down.

Re: Evergreen bear on game cam - 11/11/15 04:35 PM

dad
you think his buddy is messing with him?

Re: Evergreen bear on game cam - 11/11/15 04:40 PM

I am not his Dad. I have worked for his Dad for 15 years and knew him since he was 12. I was tasked with teaching him the business when he started working full time.

Re: Evergreen bear on game cam - 11/11/15 04:40 PM

Now the student has become the teacher

Re: Evergreen bear on game cam - 11/11/15 04:42 PM

And no I don't think he is being messed with. I know where the pic was taken and there is no under growth due to the creek flooding several times a year. The pic was taken in a food plot.

Re: Evergreen bear on game cam - 11/11/15 04:42 PM

rofl

Re: Evergreen bear on game cam - 11/11/15 04:44 PM

Originally Posted By: goodman_hunter
rofl

I can fire you and you know it. How much do I need to tell on hear? Do I need to tell them about you sighting in your rifle last year? Bet you shut your mouth now. laugh

Re: Evergreen bear on game cam - 11/11/15 04:45 PM

I apologize I was wrong your still the teacher

Re: Evergreen bear on game cam - 11/11/15 04:45 PM

he might be to young to get this joke, but it reminded me of this.

Re: Evergreen bear on game cam - 11/11/15 04:46 PM

Im 27 I get this haha!

Re: Evergreen bear on game cam - 11/11/15 06:28 PM

Originally Posted By: Hoytdad10
rofl

I can fire you and you know it. How much do I need to tell on hear? Do I need to tell them about you sighting in your rifle last year? Bet you shut your mouth now. laugh

No no no no no no NO...There is NO DAMN WAY you are getting off that easy.The story must be told!!

Re: Evergreen bear on game cam - 11/11/15 06:48 PM

Nope Nope Nope we are ending this convo. Hoytdad is an amazing young man, who is fantastic at his job!

Re: Evergreen bear on game cam - 11/11/15 07:11 PM

Trox
You mean to tell me they got a damn funny gun story and they ain't gonna tell it. Can't believe they gonna leave us hanging like that. That's just messed up.

Re: Evergreen bear on game cam - 11/11/15 08:26 PM

Trox
You mean to tell me they got a damn funny gun story and they ain't gonna tell it. Can't believe they gonna leave us hanging like that. That's just messed up.

I think I know where you're going with this and NO...Just leave it there

Re: Evergreen bear on game cam - 11/11/15 08:28 PM

Nope Nope Nope we are ending this convo. Hoytdad is an amazing young man, who is fantastic at his job!

Nope..Don't work like that as a free member.You must upgrade to the paid "TEET SUCKER" member status to be able to just end conversations.The story must be told.
Posted By: spear_em

Re: Evergreen bear on game cam - 11/11/15 08:48 PM

popcorn waitin on the story and day time pics. Where ever it is, that is one big bear.

Re: Evergreen bear on game cam - 11/11/15 08:57 PM

patience young grasshopper
Posted By: Chiller

Re: Evergreen bear on game cam - 11/11/15 09:10 PM

Don't doubt if there is a bear over that way.. I know several years back there was a bear that was hit by a car in Andalusia.. If I'm not mistaken it was in the News Paper..

Re: Evergreen bear on game cam - 11/13/15 09:28 AM

Today is the day i prove the haters wrong!!
Posted By: BPI

Re: Evergreen bear on game cam - 11/13/15 01:14 PM

Man , that bear is liking the corn. He's a big un too.

Re: Evergreen bear on game cam - 11/13/15 02:48 PM

were da pics at?
Posted By: timbercruiser

Re: Evergreen bear on game cam - 11/13/15 03:45 PM

In the recent black bear hunt in Florida there was a 547 pound bear turned in from Volusia County. There were a couple more over 500. I think 504 were killed in two days.
Posted By: jlbuc10

Re: Evergreen bear on game cam - 11/13/15 04:54 PM

Crickets
Posted By: Bigbamaboy

Re: Evergreen bear on game cam - 11/13/15 05:32 PM

Originally Posted By: jlbuc10

Crickets

I been patiently waiting for today.

Re: Evergreen bear on game cam - 11/13/15 05:56 PM

Bear prolly eat him

Re: Evergreen bear on game cam - 11/13/15 06:00 PM

He probably planting a crape myrtle and putting up a pole with a bird house

Or he is attempting to kill his buddy for screwing with him
Posted By: hayman

Re: Evergreen bear on game cam - 11/13/15 06:01 PM

popcorn
Posted By: BhamFred

Re: Evergreen bear on game cam - 11/13/15 06:19 PM

I'll take "kill his buddy" for $100 Alex.......
Posted By: rackdisaster

Re: Evergreen bear on game cam - 11/13/15 07:20 PM

yup, must be pretty embarrassing....
Posted By: Stickers

Re: Evergreen bear on game cam - 11/13/15 07:21 PM

Catfished!

Re: Evergreen bear on game cam - 11/13/15 08:00 PM

Hahahahaha this is gold...I haven't heard from him but he made sure to send me a text when he was on his way to "win his beer and golf round"

Re: Evergreen bear on game cam - 11/13/15 08:03 PM

He'll be back to either eat his crow or pound on his chest like a damn gorilla but either way it's hard to BEAR the anticipation

Re: Evergreen bear on game cam - 11/13/15 08:03 PM

Someone's been had....
Posted By: UARandy3

Re: Evergreen bear on game cam - 11/13/15 08:20 PM

This wait is unBEARable!
Posted By: Fuzzy_Bunny

Re: Evergreen bear on game cam - 11/13/15 08:21 PM

The bear ate him
Posted By: Hevishot13

Re: Evergreen bear on game cam - 11/13/15 09:06 PM

Originally Posted By: Fuzzy_Bunny
The bear ate him
that's what I was thinking!!

Re: Evergreen bear on game cam - 11/13/15 09:09 PM

and here it is!!!!!! Thes pieces of shat!!! that was at his buddies house in saraland!!! Same f#@#ing feeder same brand camera ant same time frame we put it out!!!! I got got!!! Dumbass of the year award goes to this guy!!!! They will not be happy when i get them back hahaha.... let the laughing commense your welcome for your entertainment this week..... Im pissing in his bed in the morning!! and pissing on every one of his stands hahaha once againnyour welcome good night to all and to all a good night!! Im going to drink
Posted By: Honolua

Re: Evergreen bear on game cam - 11/13/15 09:10 PM

there was a confirmed bear in Leeds last year...
Posted By: crenshawco

Re: Evergreen bear on game cam - 11/13/15 09:10 PM

Hahaha
Posted By: Hogwild

Re: Evergreen bear on game cam - 11/13/15 09:11 PM

LMAO - I think that everybody tried to warn you....... smile

Re: Evergreen bear on game cam - 11/13/15 09:13 PM

i cant help but laugh to stop from crying!!! he lives in saralandü'and and his buddy sent him those from his yard.... Best prank i give him props... how he managed to get lucky with the same feeder same camera and same time frame...... the old bastard getting it when he comes tomorrow
Posted By: Hogwild

Re: Evergreen bear on game cam - 11/13/15 09:15 PM

i cant help but laugh to stop from crying!!! he lives innsara'and and his buddy sent him those from his yard.... Best prank i give him props

Yep.....hook, line and sinker!!! laugh
Posted By: UARandy3

Re: Evergreen bear on game cam - 11/13/15 09:23 PM

rofl

Re: Evergreen bear on game cam - 11/13/15 09:27 PM

You should be ok in the long run. You are taking it like a sport. A funny title and some ribbing and you will be good to go. smile

Re: Evergreen bear on game cam - 11/13/15 09:29 PM

rofl rofl how bout those beers

Re: Evergreen bear on game cam - 11/13/15 10:03 PM

4 beers in thirtu minute gonma be tough to wake up in the morning

Re: Evergreen bear on game cam - 11/13/15 10:14 PM

i cant help but laugh to stop from crying!!! he lives in saralandü'and and his buddy sent him those from his yard.... Best prank i give him props... how he managed to get lucky with the same feeder same camera and same time frame...... the old bastard getting it when he comes tomorrow

Did you not notice the bird house and crape myrtle in the pictures, you said you and he put the camera up together?????????

Re: Evergreen bear on game cam - 11/13/15 10:16 PM

And where is the picture of you with the feeder you thought it was. You have to post it so we can see the background and see if it looks anything like the pic he posted. Please get a pic by the feeder
Posted By: bigt

Re: Evergreen bear on game cam - 11/13/15 10:16 PM

I thought that looked like one of my bears smile

Re: Evergreen bear on game cam - 11/13/15 10:21 PM

yeah we did put the feeder and camera up. thats why i was spld them the bird housen had me confused but i was so deep o couldnt convince myself otherwise hahaha... he took the feeder down sunday for youth season but ill post where it was tomorrow its really pretty plot

Re: Evergreen bear on game cam - 11/13/15 10:27 PM

If you need any assistance with a pay back plan or execution, we have some very creative folks here who would love to help. He could possibly win a free hunt in Louisiana or Georgia and when he shows up there is a life size picture of the bear at the feeder waiting on him in someone's front yard. smile just a thought. He could also have chickens and goats he wants to donate on Craigslist to a good home.

Re: Evergreen bear on game cam - 11/13/15 11:09 PM

Hah! Yeah you got had man but you are definitely a good sport about it. I'd like to be a fly on the wall when yall aren't on a public forum to see what all pranks go on. Be safe this wknd.
Posted By: Dkhargroves

Re: Evergreen bear on game cam - 11/14/15 12:15 AM

Where's the ban hammer?

Re: Evergreen bear on game cam - 11/16/15 09:18 AM

Haha Ben 2 I willl take you up on advice to get them back I found out saturday my Stepdad little brother andtwo members were all in on it. All because i saw bear tracks and told them I have to get them back sometime this season any advice welcome
Posted By: jlbuc10

Re: Evergreen bear on game cam - 11/16/15 10:15 AM

Ben you forgot to sign them all up for buck masters!
Posted By: leroycnbucks

Re: Evergreen bear on game cam - 11/16/15 11:52 AM

Bwood you should do like I do. Whenever my buddies send me a picture of something they say is hard to believe. I send it to someone on here like extreme heights hunter before posting it and he will just flat out tell me I'am a dumbass and being had. I'd rather hear it from him than everybody on here. lol

Re: Evergreen bear on game cam - 11/16/15 01:24 PM

Leroy I wont do it again I would say I learned my lesson the hard way..... But on the bright side at least I gave my buddies and yall a good laugh!

Re: Evergreen bear on game cam - 11/16/15 01:45 PM

Bwood do you have any clear cuts you hunt? If so we have a mounted 8 pt who will look just like he is bedded down in that cutover. You can spot him and let them shoot several times while you laugh if you like. Or they can win a free trip to a make beleive lodge where they have to drive a couple hrs only to see your smiling face and that bear in the front yard of said locationm
Posted By: extreme heights hunter

Re: Evergreen bear on game cam - 11/16/15 02:36 PM

OBAMA!
© 2024 ALDEER.COM